Vocational education 2 (V-educa 2) is an educational project on nearly zero energy buildings (nZEB) co-financed through Interreg V-A Hungary-Croatia Co-operation Programme 2014-2020. Project starts on September 1, 2017 and it ends on December 31, 2018.
The overall objective of Vocational education 2 is smooth transition from standard and often energy poor construction to nZEB standard supported by EU and cross-border countries.
Specific, objectives are:
- To upgrade university curriculums and educational processes in the field of construction
- To educate designers and workers that are employable and competent to respond to modern world construction needs
- To raise awareness on nZEB as inevitable standard for both sectors, public and private.
Main project activities include:
- Analysis of energy efficient construction in the cross-border area
- Case study of „the best“ energy efficient construction project on each side of the border
- Development of curriculum and nZEB content for summer school
- Summer school
- Study tours
- Practical education of students
- Guide to cost-optimum nZEB construction
Besides technical activities project includes project management as well as promotion and publicity.
Project has four project beneficiaries, two coming from Hungary and two coming from Croatia. Lead beneficiary is Regional Energy Agency North who along with University North implements project on Croatian side. Beneficiaries on Hungarian side are South Transdanubian Regional Innovation Agency Nonprofit and University of Pecs. Altogether, project beneficiaries form a group of competent and experienced entities that can and will effectively implement project and fulfill its short term and long term goals.
More information on project beneficiaries can be found at the following links:
Regional Energy Agency North – www.rea-sjever.hr
University North – www.unin.hr
South Transdanubian Regional Innovation Agency Nonprofit – www.ddriu.hu
University of Pecs – www.pte.hu